Hebrews 1: 1-14
Hebrews is about Jesus? Who is Jesus in truth and reality?
The Father spoke about Jesus in many ways to the prophets of old by inspiration of the Holy Spirt. But now, God is speaking to us in the person of His Son, Jesus, Himself. Do you know Jesus?
- He was appointed to be lawful Heir of all things. It is through Jesus (the Word of God) that He created the worlds, space, and ages of time.
- Jesus is the sole expression of the glory of God…the Light-being, out-raying radiance of the divine.
- Jesus is the perfect imprint of God’s nature.
- Jesus upholds, maintains, guides, and propels the universe by His mighty word of power.
- By offering Himself, He accomplished our cleansing of sin and riddance of guilt.
- He is seated at the right hand of the divine Majesty on high, much higher than the angels.
The Father says to Jesus, “You are my Son. I have begotten and established You in an official Sonship with kingly dignity…..Let all the angels of God worship You….Your throne is forever and ever to the ages of ages in absolute righteousness of justice and straightforwardness….You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness and iniquity…..You are anointed with the oil of exultant joy above all your companions…..You laid the foundations of the earth and heavens as the works of Your hands, they will perish, but You remain permaently….You will roll them up and they will be changed and replaced. But, you remain the same and Your years never come to failure….Sit at My right hand, associated with Me in My royal dignity, till I make your enemies a stool for your feet…..All the angels are ministering spirit servants sent out in Your service for the assured assistance of those who are to inherit salvation.”
This is Jesus our Savior, Lord, and soon coming King!